Monday, June 24, 2013

Freinds and Family are Vital

In recent days I've received much love from those in my life who are my friends and family. I must say, that I am blessed to have such wonderful people who share their lives and love with me. I shouldnt be surprised that the people who have stuck by my side during some recent trials have been people who have been in my life for many years.

One of the best things that I have realised is that my true friends will go to those places in my life that are in need of work. The thing is these friends go to these place with love and respect. They realise that these areas will take time to change. the best at this whould have to be the one who knows me best and wants the best for me - Jesus.
(Interestingly one couple wanted me  to change ultimatly to not inconvenience  what was the status quo. When this change was not in the appropriate time frame, then their friendship has slowly been withdrawn )


For all of this and more...

I thank my friends.
You know who you are

Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty.                                                                 ~Sicilian Proverb

 

The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.         ~Aristotle


Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.                                                       Oprah Winfrey







No comments: